Free Standard Shipping on orders over $79 within the United States. Learn More >
THE BENEFITS OF THX SPATIAL AUDIO
With superior positional accuracy, you’re able to locate sneaking enemies, hear approaching footsteps and detect nearby threats before anyone else does.
Because it delivers such a natural listening experience, the app helps to reduce ear and brain fatigue, as you’re able to figure out where every sound is coming from instinctively.
Enable surround sound even from stereo sources, and increase your level of enjoyment as you lose yourself in a wide selection of supported games.
THX GAME PROFILES
Apply custom-tuned profiles that enhance existing sound design in your favorite games, like Apex Legends and many more, as you choose between two modes:
THX ENVIRONMENTAL MODE
For truly realistic acoustics that reflect your surroundings and localized enemy audio for better directional hearing.
THX COMPETITIVE MODE
Boosts enemy audio while reducing low frequency sounds such as explosions, so you can hear their footsteps, reloads and other sound effects with greater clarity.
Apex Legends, Battlefield 1, CS:GO, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call Of Duty: Warzone, Destiny 2, DOOM Eternal, Final Fantasy XIV , Half Life: Alyx, Metro Exodus, Monster Hunter: World, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 2, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Siege Six, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Valorantand more
“The surround mix delivered by THX Spatial Audio and the Razer BlackShark V2 headset works really well with our game engine to place sounds exactly where we expect to hear them. The system makes tracking enemies and managing chaotic firefights a lot easier.” — Erik Kraber, Senior Audio Director
SURROUND SOUND CALIBRATION
- Customize the distance, volume and position of speakers.
- More personalized sound for better positional accuracy.
- Clarity, bass or the best of both—for those who demand more refinement.
- THX-tuned EQ presets.
- Fine-tuning EQ tools to provide additional control over sound experience.
- Customize settings per application for the audio experience you want.
WORKS WITH MOST HEADSETS
- The app is designed to work with 3.5mm, Bluetooth and USB headsets.
COMING SOON TO
WINDOWS GAME BAR
With THX Spatial Audio available on Windows Game Bar, you can now switch-up your audio settings in-game for a smooth and uninterrupted experience simply by pressing the Windows Key + G.
THX SPATIAL AUDIO vs THE COMPETITION
|Features||THX Spatial Audio||Others|
|7.1 Surround Sound||X||X|
|Surround Sound Calibration||X|
|Sound Normalization / Leveling||X||X|
|WORKS WITH ALL GAMES (Stereo-Up Mixing)||X|
|Bluetooth and USB Headphone Compatibility||X|
How do I Activate the THX Spatial Audio Demo I Downloaded?
Click on the “Buy Now” button and follow through to the purchase process. From there enter the Activation Code into the demo app.
What can I do on the Audio Tab?
The list of applications you use will pop up on this tab. Set your preferred audio out per application. You can also toggle THX Spatial Audio on or off here.
What can I do on the EQ Tab?
Customize how your audio sounds through the various functions here:
- Pre-sets: Default, Game, Movies, Music or create your own custom EQs.
- 10-band EQ slider: Adjust to get the correct balance of sound you prefer. Best adjusted when listening to an audio track.
- Bass Boost: Quickly adjust the bass intensity.
- Sound Normalization: Standardize the maximum audio output across multiple applications.
- Vocal Clarity: Quick adjustment for higher frequencies in general to make vocals clearer.
What can I do on the Calibration Tab?
Here you can customize speaker position, distance and volume for a more personalized audio experience. Position and volume help with your personal hearing accuracy. Distance helps depending on content. Closer speakers make for a better music listening experience. Speakers further away are better for movie and games to provide a more expansive soundstage.