Join the Razer Affiliate Program and earn exciting commissions marketing elite gaming gear.
THE RAZER AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Razer is more than just the world's leading gaming brand. We inspire gamers everywhere with our razor-sharp focus on being the best in-game and in real life. Anyone armed with our cutting-edge peripherals gets the unfair advantage.
The Razer Affiliate Program is committed to working with motivated partners who want to help us put the best gaming products in the hands of gamers everywhere.
WHY JOIN THE RAZER AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
- Be part of our movement to change the world one gamer at a time.
- Earn commissions of up to 10% on the sale of Razer products.
- No fees required. Just sign up and start earning.
- Special incentives such as offers and promotions to help you drive traffic.
- Choose from a wide range of creative and engaging text links and banners
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Razer Affiliate Program?The Razer Affiliate Program is a great way for you to earn commissions by referring visitors to Razer through banners or links placed on your website. You can earn up to 10% commission on the sale of Razer products once a visitor makes a purchase through a banner or link.
What does it cost to join?No fees are required to join the Razer Affiliate Program and you can choose to stop participating at any point in time.
How do I apply?If you are a streamer and/or influencer, please visit the #RazerStreamer page. Influencers and streamers may be selected to join the Razer Affiliate Program on a case-by-case basis after joining the #RazerStreamer Program. For all other affiliate types, you can find us on the Impact Radius Marketplace under the campaign titled “Razer Affiliate Program”.
Where can I learn more about Razer products?You can find a complete list of Razer products at www.razer.com along with comprehensive information on each product and how to get the most out of it.
- Gaming Laptops & Systems
- Gaming Mobile Devices
- Gaming Mice
- Gaming Keyboards & Keypads
- Gaming Audio
- Gaming Mouse Mats
- Gaming Controllers
Stay connected. Spread the word.
Does my website qualify?Applications are open to all aged 18 and above. We review each application carefully and make the final decision on eligibility. We reserve the right to reject or remove any application or account that contains objectionable content—including material that is sexually explicit, violent and/or is involved in discrimination of any kind towards race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status such as disability, age, marital and family status, sexual orientation and gender identity, health status, place of residence and social situation, and/or in violation of intellectual property rights.
What types of links do you offer?We offer product data feeds along with a wide variety of text links and multiple sizes of banners that feature new product releases, bestselling products, current promotions and exclusive offers.
How much can I earn?
Affiliate Partners can earn up to 10% on each sale generated. Your rates may vary based on your promotional method.
- 3% for Peripherals
- US$5/unit for Systems
- US$5/unit for Mobiles
- 10% for Respawn products
How are commissions paid?Commissions are paid on monthly net sales, and do not include returns, sales tax or shipping and handling. Recorded sales are locked 1 month and 15 days after the month they are generated, and then paid 23 days after the end of the month they lock. For example, if you generate a sale in January, the action will lock by March 15th, and you will receive payment on 23rd April. A "Locked-in" sale is a transaction that cannot be reversed or edited. This practice is necessary to prevent instances of fraud and other unauthorized manipulation.
What about product returns?If a customer returns a product, requests a refund, cancels an order, or if credit card charges are reversed due to dispute or credit card fraud, that transaction will not be eligible for a commission payout.
How do I keep track of my sales and commissions?With our Affiliate network interface, you can access daily reports that provide information on impressions, click-throughs, orders, sales and commissions earned. To ensure that all transactions are properly tracked and credited, use only the Razer links you find on the network.
Does joining the Affiliate Program mean I am sponsored or partnered by Razer?We created the Razer Affiliate Program to give you the opportunity to be rewarded when you promote Razer’s products. Simply put, the more you refer and sell, the more you earn. In no way does this indicate any partnership or sponsorship with Razer, nor any entitlement to free products from Razer.
Is the Razer Affiliate Program the same as the #RazerStreamer Program?No, it is not. We created the Razer Affiliate Program to give you the opportunity to be rewarded when you promote Razer’s products, while the #RazerStreamer Program is designed to support streamers in their journey. Although select streamers may be approved to join the Razer Affiliate Program, we would like to emphasize that both are completely different entities.
Display URL Policy
- Affiliates may NOT use any variation of the Razer trademark or any of these other URLs as their display URLs: www.razer.com; www.store.razer.com.
Paid Search Policy
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the terms, misspellings, or derivations of the following: "Razer", "RazerStore", "Razer Store", "Razer Online Store", “razerzone” and "For Gamers. By Gamers."
- Affiliates may NOT outbid Razer for the placement of any keywords with the Razer trademark or any combinations/misspellings thereof, including broad matches, e.g. “Razer gaming mice”. List includes but is not limited to the following keywords: Abyssus, Adaro, Anansi, Arctosa, Armadillo, Atheris, Atrox, Banshee, Basilisk, Basilisk Essential, BlackShark, BlackWidow Ultimate, BlackWidow, BlackWidow X, Blade, Carcharias, Chimaera, Chroma, Cynosa, DeathAdder, DeathAdder Elite, DeathAdder Esential, DeathStalker Essential, DeathStalker Ultimate, DeathStalker, Destructor, Electra V2, Electra, Ferox, Firefly, Gigantus, Goliathus, Hammerhead Pro, Hammerhead, Huntsman, Huntsman Elite, Huntsman Tournament Edition, Hydra, Ifrit, Imperator, Invicta, Ironclad, Kabuto, Kiyo, Kraken Pro, Kraken X,Kraken, Lachesis, Lancehead, Leviathan, Lycosa, Mamba HyperFlux, Mamba, ManO’ War, Manticor, Maurader, Megalodon, Megasoma, Moray, Mouse Bungee, Naga Epic, Naga Hex, Naga Trinity, Naga, Nari, Nari Ultimate, Nommo, Nostromo, Onza, Orbweaver, Orca, Ornata, Orochi, Ouroboros, Panthera, Portal, Raiju, Raptor, Respawn, Ripsaw, Sabertooth, Scarab, Seiren X, Seiren Elite, Seiren, Sila, Spectre, Sphex, Taipan, Tartarus, Thresher, Tiamat, Tomahawk, Turret, Vespula, Viper, Wolverine.
- Affiliates may NOT bid on the trademarked word "Razer" in any manner, singularly or in any conjunction with, other characters or in combination with other words in the search that may result in a broad match of the word "Razer" singularly. The word "Razer" is off limits.
- Affiliates may NOT use the trademarked word "Razer" in any Titles, or the display URL of any paid ads.
- Affiliates may NOT directly link from search ads. All paid search ads must link to an affiliate’s landing page.
- Affiliates with no referral/sales for six consecutive months will have their account terminated.
- While an attempt to communicate with an affiliate suspected of being in violation will likely be made, Razer is under no obligation to inform violators of the above terms and conditions that they are being made inactive from the program.
- Any earnings reported from sales while violating these terms will not be paid.
- Affiliates may NEVER use language such as "official" or any ad copy that may appear that they represent Razer and RazerStore.
- Affiliates may NOT register or use any domain name URL which includes the word "Razer" in any way.
- Affiliates may only use the approved marketing materials produced by Razer that includes logos, marketing copies, technical specifications, banners, and product images.
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use any form of technology, programming or scripting to display the contents of Razer in another website location including, but not limited to, the use of iframes.
- Affiliates with loyalty, incentive, coupon and/or discount code websites, the commission will be capped at 1% for all products.
- Affiliates must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Razer reserves the right to change the program policy without notice at anytime.